MANDATORY RULES TO SHOOT AT NIAGARA GUN RANGE
1. Eye and Ear protection are required to be worn at all times on the range.
2. Ammunition with steel core or steel shot is prohibited. If you bring in your own rifle or shotgun ammo, we WILL check all of your ammo before you enter the range. We do this for the safety of you and the other shooters on the range.
3. When shooting shotgun…only rifled slugs, sabots, buckshot, or #4 shot is allowed. (NO trap, skeet, or target)
4. Only load 10 rounds to a magazine.
5. Absolutely NO RAPID FIRE.
6. Firearms are to remain in your booth and pointed down range at all times.
7. No persons permitted past firing line for any reason whatsoever.
8. No food, liquids, or tobacco products allowed on the range.
9. Loading and unloading to be performed in the booth only.
10. All firearms are to be cased or holstered when not in use in showroom area.
11. Shooters are responsible for any damage done to the facility and must pay for necessary repairs. (ie. cables, target carriers, glass, keypads, etc.)
12. Niagara Gun Range reserves the right to remove anyone from the facility for not complying with our range rules and procedures.